30 Days of Gratitude Challenge
Happy Thanksgiving! As I scrolled through Facebook and Instagram this morning (after a 24 hour break), my timeline is filled with people giving thanks, sharing photos of their family and lots of declarations of gratitude. Yes, I love this time of year, but it wouldn’t it be even more amazing if this is how we lived every day?
Gratitude Tip: Let’s continue the attitude of gratitude we have seen all weekend with a 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge. Starting tomorrow and for the next 30 days, choose one of the following options for your own 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge. You can choose to make it public or private.
Ready to start your own 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge? Here are my suggestions:
1.Recognize and show gratitude for someone in your life in a public way by posting a photo and your grateful words daily on Facebook or Instagram (or both!).
2. Start your daily gratitude journal and commit to writing down three things you are grateful for every night before you go to bed. Once you’ve done this for 30 days, you’ll likely continue.
3. Buy a box of Thank-You cards and 30 stamps, and write one card a day for 30 days. If you have an account with Send-Out-Cards, this is even easier to do.
4. Send an email to someone you’re grateful for every day before you do anything else on email, so that you’re starting your day and someone else’s with gratitude.
5. Do you have a blog? How about a 30 Days of Gratitude challenge on your blog? Every day share something or someone you are grateful for as part of a daily post.
6. Are you making lunches for your kids? Include a note of gratitude every day for 30 days.
7. Start a gratitude journal for your spouse. Write down what you’re grateful for about them and give it to them after 30 days – or even better, continue until Christmas and include it as a present then.
8. Create your own gratitude challenge and share it with us on the Facebook page!
Which one will you be choosing? I will be doing the first option. I did this one a few years ago and really enjoyed it so it’s time to do it again. Together we can continue the message of gratitude for at least the next 30 days, and who knows what’s possible after that? Use #30daysofgratitude when you’re posting on social media about the challenge.