A Month of Gratitude, Half Way
November has been an amazing month so far. I have really enjoyed the daily gratitude on Facebook. Every day I am reminded of the amazing people in my life. And I’ve noticed a few of you have also been doing this as well – how amazing is that! You can still join in for the last half of this month and continue into December, why not?
I am very grateful for the trip to Punta Cana I just had the pleasure of returning from. Last year, myself and my team worked very hard to build and grow our businesses. Through hard work, dedication and a solid plan, I was able to achieve my goal of earning a spot in the Top 25 Growth in North America. The trip to Punta Cana was the reward for all of our hard work. I have never been on a reward trip with any company, let alone USANA, so I don’t have anything to compare it to – but to me, this was the best trip ever. We were treated so well! Here are a few highlights:
- Beautiful resort on a white sand beach
- Snorkeling cruise and swimming with nurse sharks
- Cultural safari and donation of school supplied to children of the region – that was very emotional for me
- Pirates of the Caribbean night – see photo! My hubby Dan and I are in the middle, looking at each other with big wigs on
- Gala dinner at Caleton Beach Club, in Cap Cana, exclusive gated community on the island – including champagne toast (yes, the real stuff) and a private fireworks show.
And not to mention creating and strengthening relationships with the leader in USANA and from USANA corporate. If your company or business offers some kind of reward trip – I recommend you set your sights and earn it next year! I would love to help you out with planning for success in 2013! Comment below if you’d like to work together to make your goals happen next year too! And check out Facebook – I’ve shared many of my photos there too!