It’s officially started! I’m doing the 28 Day Total Body Detox. I’ve been working with our team including a holistic nutritionist, naturopath and biochemists to put together this program and I am so excited to finally be starting it!
What is the 28 Day Total Body Detox?
- A 28 Day program designed to help you clear unhealthy toxins from your system
- A 7 day meal plan, with snacks, available gluten-free and dairy-free
- Pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements to support healthy total body detoxification and healthy digestion
Are you feeling any of these symptoms? This may be the ideal program for YOU!
- Bloating, constipation
- Tired and lacking energy
- Dry skin and lack luster hair
- A feeling of living in a fog or cloudy head
- Discomfort after meals
Benefits of our program include:
- More energy and vitality!
- Better quality of sleep
- Improvements in digestion
- Increases mental clarity
- Radiant skin and hair
For me, there are few reasons I really wanted to do it. First, I wanted to see if cutting out gluten (I already eat minimal dairy and only from goats) would make a difference in my digestion. Second, after I met with my doctor for my physical a few months ago, she pointed out that I may be drinking more alcohol than is recommended so I thought I should also take care of my liver.
So far, so good on Day 1. I did avoid gluten altogether. Although I’m not sure what was in my Lick’s Nature Burger (no bun, topped with Neal Brother’s Organic Salsa and fresh avocado) but I am not digesting it well as all. Possibly the soy, but my breakfast smoothie had soy protein and I felt great after that!!
I also started a new simple exercise program to strengthen my back and core (from lifting my toddler!). And am drinking a lot of water. I will be keeping in touch daily with more info and feedback on the program.