This is it!! I’ve completed the 28 Day Total Body Detox. As I have mentioned in several posts, although this is the end of the official plan, I am committed to continuing with many new habits beyond 28 days. I also plan on continuing to blog on this topic, including a special guest post tomorrow with Laura Townsend, the Registered Holistic Nutritionist who created the meal plan and many of the bonuses for our plan.
Here are some of the habits I plan on continuing after the 28 days:
- Minimizing gluten – my plan is to reintroduce small amounts of gluten into my diet to see how I feel, but based on how many of my digestive problems have disappeared, I’m fairly confident this is a lifestyle change.
- Be more aware of my alcohol consumption – I’ve realized that it was a habit, not a necessity, but I do enjoy it, so I’ll reintroduce it. In fact, we’re enjoying a bottle of bubbly tonight to celebrate being done!
- My nutritionals of course, but more specifically, the Hepa Plus (liver support) for the next few months, to see how my cycle is. I am very pleased with how I felt this month, so I am hopeful that this will continue over the next few months.
- Many of the recipes from the 28 Day Total Body Detox have become favorites in our house. And there are still a few I have to try. I did hot amaranth this morning – wasn’t for me. My husband liked it. My daughter just picked off all of the berries.
- Taking moments in the day to breathe. I am much more aware of my breathing patterns now. And I have new ways of dealing with stress, instead of turning to a glass of wine immediately.
- Eating more organic fruits and veggies. I made decision to choose more organic fruits and veggies during the 28 days to help reduce liver loaders like pesticides. I have noticed that organic fruit really does taste better. I plan on continuing to purchase more organic fruits and veg – in fact today I noticed that the organic broccoli was the same price as the regular broccoli, go figure? Try organic raspberries – so tasty!!!
All in all, this program has made an impact in many of my client’s lives and in my own. If you’re ready to start, drop me an email at email@example.com. We have a program for every budget! Stay tuned for more blog posts and guest bloggers over the next few weeks, as well as more testimonials.