I am pretty amazed at how good I feel right now. Those who know me, know that I am healthy eater and I usually feel pretty great. This is different though. I’m not sure exactly what is the biggest difference but I’m thinking the digestive products, the lack of gluten and possibly the extra energy from the REV3 product?
I have really been enjoying the water with lemon, to my surprise and am just finishing my 4th 24 oz water bottle as I write. I’m sticking to my simple exercise routine too! (thanks Pat). And I made kale chips tonight (it didn’t take very long) and we ate most of them already. It’s simple recipe my friend Lynn shared with me:
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil with 1 tsp lemon juice and 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Wash a full bunch of organic kale and chop into chip sized pieces, as close to the same size as possible
- Toss in a bowl with the above liquid
- Bake at 350C (at least in my small oven) for 10-12 minutes.
- Eat directly off the pan (I made 2 batches)
Yummy! My 18 month old daughter loves them too. And for dinner tonight, I made a huge batch of veggie chili and had a bowl with Daiya cheese – it was delicious!!
I am so excited for those of you who are starting this next week. It’s a simple program that anyone can follow! If you’re nervous about 28 Days, I recommend starting with our 5 Day RESET program to get you on the right track and then move on to the Total Body Detox.