Today is Day 15 for me, officially half way through the 30 Day Whole Body Detox. Our first group is on Day 9, and we had our 2nd group starting yesterday. As this is my 5th year doing the program, it’s been the easiest for me yet. Our program has grown exponentially this year and we have over 90 coaches in both the English and French program, Détox complète de 30 jours. Today I’ll be sharing with you the top 15 reasons why it’s a great idea to join us for the next group start of the 30 Day Whole Body Detox, 5th Edition.
Gratitude Tip: As Jim Rohn said, ‘Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live.’ This program is all about taking care of your body, mind and spirit and gratitude for the incredible processes that are happening in our bodies every single day. Detoxification is happening all of the time, it’s essential for life. This program about giving thanks to your body (especially your liver) by giving it a break from liver loaders for a few weeks.
Top 15 Reasons To Join Us for the 30 Day Whole Body Detox, 5th Edition
1.Liver love. Your liver is an amazing organ, and the primary organ of detoxification in our bodies. By reducing the liver loaders (alcohol, caffeine, toxins in our water, skin care etc.) our liver has the chance to work more optimally and this helps with hormone balance in our bodies. When we add the liver lovers, including milk thistle extract and n-acetyl cistine, our liver is even happier!
2. Real food. This is not a lemon/cayenne/maple syrup cleanse program. You eat real food. The program comes with 80+ recipes and as long as you stick to the program guidelines, you can create your own recipes too.
3. A supportive community. Our online Facebook community is very active and provides support for our detoxers. Recipe ideas are posted and encouraging words are shared.
4. Your family can be included. As this is a real food program, there is no need to cook for you and a separate meal for your family. In fact, many parents are including their children in the program by swapping out unhealthy food in the home and replacing it with healthier options.
5. It’s already gluten-free and dairy-free. Instead of having to worry about creating a meal that doesn’t include dairy or gluten, all of the recipes in the guide book are free of these, and many other common inflammatory foods.
6. Options for everyone. Do you eat as a vegan or vegetarian? We have a meal plan for you. Do you prefer to eat as an omnivore? We’re got you covered. Prefer a grain-free lifestyle? That’s included too.
7. Digestive support. The foundation program includes USANA Probiotic, a dairy-free, sugar-free and gluten-free probiotic that is shelf stable at room temperature for up to two years. The strains used in this probiotic are clinically proven to survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach and get to the small intestine where it’s needed. Optional products include Digestive Enzymes and Fibergy, not only for fiber but for pre-biotics which feed the probiotics in your gut.
8. Weekly meal planning and prep. Want to save time? This program has been set up to save you a lot of time during the week, with a Sunday prep day. It makes things a lot easier when you already know what’s for dinner every night.
9. Releasing of bloating and extra weight. Although this is not a weight loss program, we find that most people will release between 2 – 13 lb in 30 days. The biggest difference is usually in the waistline as bloating disappears. Even though I don’t need to lose weight, I’ve released 2 lb since I started.
10. No counting or portion control. There is no need to count calories with this program. You eat til you’re full, and stop. Since the recipes are full of fiber, you will feel fuller more quickly and stay feeling full. This also makes it possible for athletes to participate in the program, as they can choose larger portions to help meet their caloric needs, based on higher caloric expenditure.
11. After the first few days, you’ll feel great. Yes, the first few days can be tough, especially if you’re cutting out caffeine or you have been eating a lot of sugar and high glycemic foods, as your body will go through withdrawl. By the end of the first week, most people find they have a lot more energy and once you’re halfway through, it’s an amazing feeling.
12. Create new habits. Most clients find that when the 30 days are over, although they may reintroduce some things, like a morning cup of coffee, the habits they have created stick around for much longer than 30 days. Those who complete the program year after year find that it gets easier and easier, as their lifestyle has changed.
13. Give your body a break. One of our veteran detoxers noted that by doing this program, one month a year, every year for the past 5 years, she is likely slowing down the aging process by giving her body a break. It’s a good theory actually, because the only thing that causes aging is free radical damage. As we are doing this program, not only do we minimize free radical damage, but we are also repairing damage already done with optimal doses of antioxidants.
14. Optimal supplementation. The reason this program is so successful is because of the additional supplement support provided by the USANA products. The minerals & antioxidants (The Essentials) help with cleaning up of free radicals, the Biomega (omega 3 fish oil) is ideal for reducing inflammation and the Hepa Plus (liver support, Hepasil DTX in the US) support the liver with many of the dozens of co-factors needed for optimal liver function.
15. And finally, doing something for YOU!! This program is first and foremost about YOU. Taking one month out of 12 to focus on yourself and giving your body the best – because it deserve it! If you are in your BEST shape, then you can best serve all of the other people in your life. This program is so affordable for 30 days, and you get an incredible value for you dollar. That’s why we have people who repeat it year after year after year.