A quick Friday night post so that the week doesn’t go by without a post!
Some of the biggest lessons I’ve learned over the past 3 years:
- Be grateful for what you have. I mean REALLY grateful. Take a closer look and you’ll see that many things in your life deserve a lot of gratitude.
- People can change. Often for the best.
- Patience really is a virtue. I often gave up just before things got to be really amazing. More than once in my life. I plan on sticking with it from now on!
- People will surprise you. And forgive you.
- Jealousy and envy only hurt you (or me in this case). They are poisonous emotions that are best left behind.
- And speaking of being left behind, the past is the past and it can no longer be changed. The only chance is to work with today and create a better future.
- I have a new wonderful reason to be the best I can be in everything in my life, my daughter.
- Putting others first can sometimes make a big difference in both our lives.
- Me time is important too – to stay healthy and sane.
- Passion can take you further than you’ve ever dreamed.
- Faith is so important. Having faith in life, in God, in the Universe is what makes dreams come true. My life is better now that I have Faith. And I mean real, strong, unshakable Faith. It feels amazing.
- I was never really busy until I had a child!! Time management has become a daily necessity and priorities have really shifted.
- My husband is amazing (ok I already knew that). But still. He has been even more amazing over the past two years.
- This is it. Life is happening right now. So if I don’t give it my best right now, I’ll miss my chance.