It can be easy to decide to coast through the last few months of the year, especially here in Canada as the days are getting colder and longer. I’d like to inspire you to make the most of the rest of 2016 by finishing the year with your best two months of the year! You may have noticed that I haven’t been blogging quite as much lately, and it’s mostly because I’ve been focusing more time and energy on my USANA business in order to finish the year with my best two months ever!
Gratitude Tip: Take these next two months and step up your game in business and in life by 10% more every day. That’s it! If you’re used to doing 10 calls a day, add an 11th. You meet with 5 clients a week? Add a couple more to your schedule. Working out 3 days a week? Add a 4th day. I’ll teach you a few strategies to help you do this and make time for all of your holiday shopping and festivities too! Don’t forget to add 10% more gratitude every day as well! That will help all of us to make the most of the rest of the year.
Here are 5 strategies on making the most of the rest of 2016:
- Outsource wherever you can. What are you doing that someone else can do better and for a reasonable price? Whether you are in a business or not, there are always things that can be outsourced – and sometimes it’s simply outsourcing it to the neighborhood kid who will shovel your snow or mow your lawn. Where are you doing things that someone else could do for you? This creates more time for you to add 10% in other more important places.
- Use the internet. Seems like an obvious tip, however shopping online is still under used at Christmas time in my opinion. For the past three years, I have rarely gone out Christmas shopping, and order most things online. Granted, we have a short list to purchase for and many of our loved ones are far away so their gifts need to ship. I find that it’s a lot less stressful than trying to find a parking spot at the mall.
- Work with your team. Whether you have a business or are an employee, chances are you have a team of people that you can work with. Have a team meeting and encourage each other to set short term end of the year goals and support each other to achieve them. Our tribe, Holistic Lifestyle Creators, is in week 3 of our HLC Fall Leadership Movement (ends on Nov 11) and even though it’s only 4 weeks long, the momentum we have created will carry us through til December. Solopreneur? Get together with a small group of networking friends and do the same. Hold each other accountable to your goals and encourage each other daily.
- Let it go. Did you just start singing the song from Frozen? I know I did! It’s great advice however. There are likely things that are weighing you down, both physically and emotionally, that would be worth letting go of now instead of waiting until your New Year’s Resolutions. Make room for gifts that will be coming into your home by giving away some you already have. Take a look through your closet and let go of any item of clothing you haven’t worn in the past year. Let go of anger, resentment or conflict by writing a letter of gratitude to the person with whom you’re in a negative space. Mail it or tear it up. Either works, just let go of need a reply if you do send it.
- Spend more time in gratitude, meditation, prayer and/or silence. As we move through November and December, sometimes life seems to get out of control with the ‘busy-iness’ of the season. Take time every single day to focus on replenishing your energy through meditation or prayer, and you’ll find that by slowing down, you’re able to get more done. When we are more focused and calm, we achieve more than when we are running around in a mad rush. Join me right now for another free 21 Day Meditation Experience with Oprah & Deepak, Creating Peace from the Inside Out: The Power of Connection.
Are you ready to make the most of the rest of 2016? Which strategies work for you?
One of the things I’ve been doing this week is the famous Vitamin Apple Test. I chose three multivitamins to compare to USANA’s Cellsentials by putting a fresh apple slice in water with the chosen vitamins, plus a control of plain reverse osmosis water. This is from Day 3. I’m doing live videos on Facebook on my personal page at approx. 9 am daily, and sharing them on my public page for everyone to check out!
LAUNCHING THIS WEEK: Special Program for USANA associates (all are welcome) – Manifesting Your USANA Goals & Vision for 2017. Take a peek at all of the details here: manifest2017usana.eventbrite.ca. Enrollment closes on November 11th.
Lifestyle & Leadership Masterclass – Sat Nov 12th, Dr. Ladd MacNamara is our guest speaker and we’re at the Sheraton Center downtown Toronto. Ticket sales are LIVE and early bird ends on Friday! www.lifestylemasterclass.eventbrite.ca
InCelligence from USANA, Live at the Burlington Golf & Country Club – our last Burlington event of the year! Wednesday Nov 23rd, 7 – 9 pm. Save the date!
Blogs you might enjoy: