This is it! Last official day of our summer detox. I’m so proud of my hubby, Dan, for what he’s done in less than 2 weeks. Some of you may argue that it’s easier for guys – and maybe it is for some guys – but you have to understand that Dan already eats a very healthy diet, does moderate exercise and take pharmaceutical grade supplements. A few key reasons why he (and I) have had so much success in a short time include:
- Little or no gluten or wheat
- Reduction in alcohol intake
- Adding a few workouts (Dan added 4, I added 3)
- Supplements, including Hepa Plus for our liver!
- 2 complete meal replacement shakes per day
- Being very aware of what we were putting into our mouths every day
- Chest 41″ to 40.5″ – lost 0.5″
- Waist 38.5″ to 35.5″ – lost 3″
- Navel 40″ to 38″ – lost 2″
- Total inches lost in 2 weeks = 5.5″
A huge congrats to Dan for sharing his photos and results with all of us! This is a simple program, great for the summer and it works. As for me, you’ll have to wait another week or so to see some photos!!
To find out more about this program, check out this post.