This is the longest I have gone without blogging since I started blogging over two years ago! Where did Feb. go?? I’m really excited to reconnect with everyone this month, so many things to share about what I learned in my travels this month. A quick summary – stay tuned for the details:
- Had dinner with Dr. Denis Waitely in the mountains outside of Salt Lake City
- Enjoyed a behind the scenes look at the manufacturing facility for USANA Health Sciences in SLC
- Snowmobiled for the first time
- Participated in a Women’s Health Symposium with over 300 attendees
- Learned from Dr. Libby Weaver, holistic nutrition specialist, about taking care of my liv-ah (liver!)
- Got excited to do a 30 Day Detox (never thought this would happen – as I drink my Keith’s while writing this)
- Sat 3 rows away from Dr. Oz, Dr. Myron Wentz, Dr. Christiane Northrup and Montel Williams at the Health and Happiness Summit. And spent a day in New York City with some of my close friends and business partners.
- Bought our first home!!!
I loved February!! I hope this month was just as amazing for you as it was for me and my family. The list of my blessing to be counted just keeps getting longer and longer. So excited to share what I’ve learned with you!!